Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Backpack Diary - A Journey begins


In the wee hours of 18th April, I was navigating the check-in counters at the Hyderabad airport. It was a nice feeling to be taking an early morning flight sans formals, laptop and business luggage, something that had become too routine of late. I could see some curiosity in the half asleep eyes of my fellow passengers, at 5am. I was feeling lighter and relaxed in my casuals and floaters, inspite of a heavy backpack around my shoulders and a previous night spent without any sleep.


I was finally on, with my solo backpacking trip ! I was excited and really looking forward to my journey across the mountains and valleys of the Eastern Himalayan region. I had a fortnight to explore the places, interact with the locals, chat up with other backpackers and spend some quality time with myself, without the hustle and bustle of city life, rut of  daily routine or neck-deep work commitments.

I will keep posting experiences, pictures and learning from my maiden solo trip here, whenever I traverse the connectivity of civilisation!

Edit: The complete journey's picture-blog has been compiled here, as an index:


1 comment:

edutour said...

Student Educational Tours
Student Educational Tours Offered Edutour. Student Educational Tours Organise Educational Tour For Student, Tour package for School and College Student